This course will allow staff to:
- understand how to adjust provision in a way which recognises strengths and responds to the needs of each individual learner.
- appreciate that the concept of neurodiversity necessitates a redefinition of what is normal and a shift in thinking about how schools and organisations respond to difference.
- gain an insight into a broad spectrum of common learning and thinking differences covered by the term neurodiversity – particularly ADHD, ASC and Dyslexia
- increase knowledge and understanding of ADHD, ASC and Dyslexia
- understand the key characteristics of ADHD, ASC and Dyslexia and how it manifests in pupils
- consider the effect ADHD, ASC and Dyslexia has on children and young people particularly on their learning
- identify key strategies to support children and young people with ADHD, ASC and Dyslexia
ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
ASC – Autistic Spectrum Condition
BikeRight! - Online Learning
Zoom Microsoft Teams Google Link will be shared by host
Dates & Times
Thu 27 Jan 2022, 17:00-19:00
£20.00 per head (Subsidies available)