This 1 day Delivery Ready CPD course aims to give current NSI's all the information they need regarding the new National Standard, new Bikeability Delivery Guide as well as sharing information about the new 1st 4 Sport qualifications.
1) Get an overview of the new standard and delivery guide and how it differs from previous versions
2) Take an in depth look at Bikeability Delivery guide, particularly level's 1 and 2
3) Discuss safeguarding in relation to the new publications
4) Discuss and define what is meant by active learning
5) Discover the route that current NSI's are going to have to take to achieve the new Level 2 award in Cycle Instruction by 2021
The course will be pre dominantly classroom based but Instructors should bring a bike with them.
Light refreshments are included in the price but not lunch.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Manchester Office of Bikeright!
Dates & Times
Fri 31 May 2019, 9:30-16:00
£60.00 per head